The EUED Centres are made up of over 200 staff across 25+ institutions.
For a detailed list of people in each centre please visit the individual Centres’ websites.
Below are a list of key people associated with the EUED umbrella organisation.
The EUED Centre Directors
High Level Group
The Centres report to a High Level Group convened by the RCUK Energy Programme. Each has responsibility for a particular centre
- Professor Rajkumar Roy, Cranfield University (School of Applied Sciences) (i-STUTE Centre)
- Dr Garry Staunton, Independent (CEE Centre)
- Professor Mike Bradshaw, University of Warwick (Chair)
- Dr Mike Colechin, Energy Technologies Institute (DEMAND Centre)
- Dr James Davey, DECC (CIED Centre)
- Professor John Stairmand AMEC Clean Energy (CIE-MAP Centre)
- Professor Harriet Bulkeley CSEF, University of Durham (CSEF Centre)
RCUK Energy Programme
Staff at the RCUK Energy Programme with direct oversight of the Centres are
- Dr Dan Emmerson
- Dr Glenn Goodall