CSEF i-ThERM October workshop
The Centre for Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains (CSEF) will run a one day workshop on 24th October entitled Industrial Thermal Energy Recovery, Conversion and Management (i-ThERM).
The free event will be held at CSEF’s Brunel University site.
Presentations will focus on heat recovery and conversion from high and low temperature waste heat resources. Discussion and engagement with researchers, manufacturers and potential users of the technologies will make up the rest of the programme.
Sessions topics include:
- Heat recovery potential in EU28
- Heat Recovery Technologies
- Corrosion and coatings
- Low Temperature Heat to Power Conversion
- High Temperature Heat to Power Conversion
- Technology Assessment and Demonstration
For more details and to register visit the CSEF website
More about CSEF on this site.